His reforms were based on a then-radical idea that human beings could do nothing to “earn” God’s grace – grace ia a gift freely given, available to all through the act of faith. This doctrine became known as “justification by grace through faith.”
Events & Announcements
- August Calendar
- July Calendar
- July August Newsletter
- New Guidelines for Capital Project Approval
- Synod – Our Ministry Story 2018
- Amended Policy on Addressing Issues and Concerns.
- Zion Lutheran Church Endowment Fund
- Our Ministry Story: Eastern Synod 2013
- National Bishop Susan on Structural Renewal
- Dare to Share Because We Care.