- Click on link above. This will take you to the site that is processing our donations.
- Complete the form.
- Select Current or Benevolence Fund
- If you wish to donate to both funds please select Current Fund and in the message box, indicate the breakdown.
- Pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Select Complete Donation Now.
- You will receive an Income Tax Donation Receipt by email for each donation.
Thank you for your donation.
A MESSAGE FROM YOUR TREASURER
Our members now have another option to make their offerings. I realize that a number of our members may already be familiar with E-transfers, but for those members who are not familiar with the system, it is a simple step-by-step procedure by going on-line to your bank website and setting up Zion Church as another payment option similar to your phone or hydro bill. The email address for this payment option to Zion Church is email@example.com Once this is done, by clicking on E-transfers on your bank’s website, it is a simple step-by-step procedure to make a donation/offering to our Church. Once completed, the amount of the donation is deducted automatically from your bank account and immediately credited to the church bank account. At the same time, we are notified of the donation via email, in order to process entries at our end accordingly. Members also have the ability to breakdown the donation between the Current Fund and the Benevolence Fund. This is done via completing this request through the Message box on the E-transfer system. If we do not receive a message, the donation/offering will be credited to the Current Fund.
Gerald Cook, Treasurer
On behalf of the Congregational Council and Finance Committee